New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Florida and California Tax Attorneys
Since 1983, our tax firm has skillfully represented individuals and corporations in New York City and Long Island, across the country and around the globe.
Barry Brick joined the firm after working for Marks Paneth LLP, Clarfield, Okun, Salomone & Pincus, P.L & the Queens County District Attorney's Office. He received his J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law, where he served as a student-attorney for the University's Tax Clinic and obtained his Bachelor of Arts cum laude in economics from Yeshiva University.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- LL.M. (expected 2022)
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Honors: Student Attorney, Hofstra's Tax Clinic
- Yeshiva University, New York, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Business
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Supreme Court of New York
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
Current Employment Position