Serving Clients With Integrity, Intelligence And Innovation
Taking On The Full Range Of Tax Matters
Our services include:
- IRS audits: We guide businesses, individuals and nonprofit organizations through the audit process.
- International tax law concerns: Our lawyers address all matters involving foreign bank account reports (FBAR), the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and other international tax planning and controversies for both U.S. citizens and foreign nationals.
- Tax collection matters: When the IRS has erroneously assessed delinquent tax debts, we protest the assessment and show how much, if any, taxes are owed. For clients with delinquent tax debts, we work to create installment agreements, offers in compromise and other arrangements.
- Criminal tax allegations: Our lawyers vigorously defend clients facing indictment or allegations of failure to file, tax fraud and other charges.
- Business mergers and acquisitions: Leveraging our tax law acumen and general counsel experience, we negotiate on behalf of retiring or existing business owners engaged in a merger or acquisition from a position of intellectual agility and strength.
- Tax structuring: We help both startups and established companies create compensation and stock plans that minimize potential tax impacts.
- Not for profit and tax-exempt organizations: Our attorneys have a full command of the unique tax concerns facing nonprofit agencies.
Our first objective in any tax controversy is to help our clients resolve their underlying dispute with a tax agency on the best possible terms. You can rely on us to devote the time and energy necessary to develop strong arguments in support of your position.
Beyond that, we strive to help our clients make informed, educated decisions about taxes now and in the future. In short, we want to solve our clients’ current tax problems while helping them avoid new problems.
Get In Touch With Our Law Firm
We offer a case evaluation to discuss your situation in detail. Call our Manhattan law firm at 212-235-1817 or complete our online contact form to get started.