Serving Individual And Corporate Tax Clients Nationwide From Our New York, New Jersey, Florida And California Offices
Since 1983, our tax firm has skillfully represented individuals and corporations across the United States and around the globe from our offices in New York, New Jersey, California and Florida.
Brian P. Ketcham
Brian Ketcham is a tough defense attorney concentrating on white collar cases and civil and criminal tax controversies. He has represented clients before the U.S. Tax Court, the IRS, and state tax authorities and other federal courts.
Brian joined the firm as Of-Counsel in 2023 and has been in solo practice since 2020. He. has worked at Kostelanetz & Fink (now Kostelanetz LLP) and prior to that, completed two federal clerkships at the United States District Court: first as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Joan M. Azrack and, thereafter, as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Roslynn R. Mauskopf.
He received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School and holds the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) accreditation.
He was selected for inclusion in NY Super Lawyers since 2021 and Super Lawyers Rising Stars for the years 2014 - 2019 and has been listed as a NY Best Lawyer since 2022.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Supreme Court of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP
- U.S. District Court
- Law Clerk to Honorable Roslynn R. Mauskopf
- Law Clerk to Honorable Joan M. Azrack