Reputable Legal Counsel You Can Rely On
Business entities, nonprofits and individuals will inevitably face complex legal issues for which they need counsel from a knowledgeable attorney.
Since 1983, Goldburd McCone LLP has provided outstanding representation to clients in Manhattan, the tri-state area and throughout the United States. In addition to our tax law service, we provide general counsel across a spectrum of business law issues.
Some of the corporate legal matters we handle include:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements: Our lawyers ensure that your contracts protect your rights and that you understand the terms.
- Master service agreements: You can establish the terms of future transactions with thorough master service agreements.
- Shareholder agreements: We draft clear, sound agreements that stipulate the rights and obligations of shareholders.
- Partnership agreements: If you have a business partnership, you will need a contract that upholds your best interests.
- Business formation: Whether you are a seasoned businessperson or a young entrepreneur, we assist with all stages of planning.
- Business structure selection: We will weigh the benefits and drawbacks to select the most suitable business entity for you.
With offices in New York, New Jersey, California and Florida, we have the national reach to serve your needs no matter where they take place.
Protecting Partners When Entering Agreements
The key to avoiding partnership disputes is creating comprehensive partnership agreements. We have worked with thousands of clients in business partnerships of all sizes. Our attorneys understand how to draft and review agreements that uphold each party’s rights and responsibilities in a manner that minimizes the likelihood of litigation in the future.
What Are The Most Important Things To Include In A Partnership Agreement?
When forming a partnership, it is essential to have a partnership agreement in place to establish the rules and guidelines for the business. A well-crafted partnership agreement can prevent potential disputes and misunderstandings between partners in the future. At Goldburd McCone LLP, our experienced attorneys can help you create a comprehensive partnership agreement tailored to your specific needs.
Some of the most important things to include in a partnership agreement include:
- Roles and responsibilities: Clearly defining the roles and responsibilities of each partner can prevent confusion and misunderstandings about each partner’s duties and obligations.
- Contributions and compensation: Partners should agree on the amount of capital and assets each will contribute to the business and how profits and losses will be distributed.
- Decision-making and dispute resolution: The partnership agreement should outline the decision-making process and dispute resolution procedures to avoid potential conflicts between partners.
- Termination and dissolution: The agreement should establish the circumstances for terminating the partnership and the steps for dissolving the business.
At Goldburd McCone LLP, our attorneys have decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes and industries create effective partnership agreements that protect their interests and promote their success. Contact us today for a complimentary case evaluation.
Seek Knowledgeable Counsel For Your Business Today
For dependable representation designed to achieve positive results, reach out to us at Goldburd McCone LLP. Our experienced attorneys will provide the counsel you need and deserve. Contact us at 212-235-1817, toll-free at 866-712-9505, or send us an email to schedule an initial consultation about your legal concerns.