Call Us Today 212-235-1817
Goldburd McCone LLP
New York City Tax Lawyers

Posts tagged "Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act"

More than half of bank FATCA filings have mistakes

If you have foreign bank accounts, you are probably already aware of how important it is to report these accounts to the U.S. Government. Under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), any United States person (citizen or resident) who has a financial interest in or signature authority over any financial account in a foreign country with an aggregate value of over $10,000 at any time during the calendar year, must file a FinCEN Form 114 Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts or "FBAR".

Set Up Your Free Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy