New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Florida and California Tax Attorneys
Since 1983, our tax firm has skillfully represented individuals and corporations in New York City and Long Island, across the country and throughout the world.
Racquel Yarmish joined the firm after working for Blackrock Title Agency, Bernstein Liebhard LLP & Platinum Rye Entertainment. She received her J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she worked as a student-attorney in Cardozo's tech startup clinic, where she represented emerging business in the technology sphere on matters of corporate governance, intellectual property, and employment law and obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Touro College.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Honors: Student Attorney, Cardozo's Tech Startup Clinic
- Touro College, Brooklyn, New York
- Major: Psychology
- New York State Bar Association
- Supreme Court of New York
Current Employment Position