Joseph Goldburd Esq.
New York, New York
Joseph Goldburd founded the firm in 1983 after his tenures with Becker & London and Ernst & Whinney. He received his LL.M from New York University, his J.D. from New York Law School and his Bachelor of Science in accounting from Brooklyn College.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Tax Law
- Supreme Court of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn , New York
- Major: Accounting
Past Employment Positions
- Becker & London
- Ernst & Whinney