Benjamin A. Goldburd Esq.
New York, New York
Benjamin Goldburd joined the firm after working in the accounting and private equity fields. He received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, where he served as a student-attorney for the University's Tax Clinic and obtained his Bachelor of Science magna cum laude in accounting from Brooklyn College.
Areas of Practice
- State and Federal Tax Law
- Supreme Court of New York
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- Honors: Student–Attorney, University’s Tax Clinic
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn NY
- B.S., Bachelor of Science magna cum laude
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association